PSP game recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo71

I just bought a PSP last weekend. I am not a big gamer, but I did buy Medal of Honor: Heroes. Well afer a few days of playing I have finished this game and am wanting something else. What would be another game in that genre that someone could recommend?

So far the ones that come to mind are: Luminees, Ultimate Ghost 'n' Goblins, Metal Gear Solid: portable ops. There are a few more but those will keep you busy for some time (if you decide to get them).

Thanks Didou, the only one of those 3 I have seen in store is MGS! And those first two are not in the genre as Medal Of Honor. I bought Ace Combat X lastnight and its a very cool game. I think it will keep me busy for a little while. Plus I see where they have some of the Rainbow 6 games for PSP. Guess i will have to order those online.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

You might want to consider overclocking the PSP. I know it seems a bit absurd, but I played some games on mine, and they lagged like hell, until I put the CPU to 333MHz instead of standard 222MHz... Just a suggestion, although the process is somewhat complicated.

Overclocking? Supposedly it is already running at 333MHz. Maybe the older ones ran at 222MHz?!? I have not had any lag, even playing online through my wireless connection was smooth.

coded arms is a decent psp game, if you can find it cheap i would reccommend it

One game, i wpuld say SOCOM: Tactical Strike. Its not out, start saving your pennies. If you have ever played SOCOM this is a good game, has new features. Also SOCOM: FTB2 is pretty decent and GTA: LC stories is not bad, those are the only two games i own.

I bought my PSP on the premise that i would network it with my PS3, but i still need the latest PSP firmware update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back