public apology to the "troops"

Tedster

It has come to my attention that I have been a little brash with my fellow techspotters. " I had to stand before the man and get my **** chewed."
So if I have offended anyone, I truly am sorry. I guess I have been getting a little inpatient (answering the same questions over and over) and being a type A personality sometimes I get a little outta hand.

Sometimes I don't quite explain myself fully and sometimes I tend to jump in to help when perhaps I'm not needed. I guess I'm just a little over-eager sometimes. Just drop me a friendly note if this ever happens again, I always want to be with the "troopers" not against 'em.

Sincerely,

Tedster

Tedster.

I`d like to thankyou for being so candid and honest. It is a credit to you.

We do appreciate the amount of time and effort you put in here.

We all make mistakes and I include myself in that. We wouldn`t be human otherwise.

I tried to send you a pm, but it seems you don`t allow them. lol

Regards Howard :)

Absolutely Howard.

That was very candid and honest of you Tedster. It shows real personal integrity.

It'll be nice to see you "on form" again. :)

As Howard said, we all make mistakes, myself included, and as they say in the air force, "onward and upward" :D

I applaud you for being brave enough to hear any critisism sent your way, and moreso for standing up in front of everyone and opening your heart, as you did here.

There is something about vulnerability that just catches everyone's attention and melts us all. Thank you for this thread Tedster.

DonNagual said:
I applaud you for being brave enough to hear any critisism sent your way, and moreso for standing up in front of everyone and opening your heart, as you did here.

There is something about vulnerability that just catches everyone's attention and melts us all. Thank you for this thread Tedster.

Here here Don, I`ll second that.

So very touchy, but the truth is I have never met anyone who has never made any mistake not to mention stating their apologies is very few... gotta respect what you done...

howard_hopkinso said:
Tedster.

I`d like to thankyou for being so candid and honest. It is a credit to you.

We do appreciate the amount of time and effort you put in here.

We all make mistakes and I include myself in that. We wouldn`t be human otherwise.

I tried to send you a pm, but it seems you don`t allow them. lol

You may always email me.
I've gotten PMs from people who I didn't know so I had to turn it off.
Again my apologies guys.
I like to take action on things instead of sit around..... (just me)
I hope I can continue to contribute.... been 'pootering for a long time....
Again I apologize.

Tedster

aka "Sarge" (in real life too)

My door is and will stay open to you. That was not an idle invite.
I personally think "mistakes" will happen, it's how they are handled that makes the difference. If I face the same one day, I hope to handle it with your kind of character.
Type "A"!!

edit: Lately, I've felt as tho my type "A" may be too much.

Very upstanding of you, it takes a lot of courage to make such a public apology like this. Well done!!!

Back