Questions after installing XP service pack 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pslandis

Ok, so I've successfully reloaded my XP PRO service pack 3. Now I have a few questoins to get my computer back to it's normal working state.

-Where can I get a free version of McAfee?
-How can I check my current hardware, so I can figure out which software to install so I can get my video and sound cards running?
-How do I get past the Windows Genuine check? (I can not use the copy wpa.dbl method because I didn't have the old wpa.dbl backed up), so is there some sort of crack to DL?

If anyone can answer any of there question I will greatly appreciate it.

edit* lol didn't man to make title X accidentally pressed enter

thanks, but I don't want parents to know i reloaded system so I'm trying to make it exactly the same, and I don't plan on getting any of the windows updates and my old pc bypassed the genuinecheck any idea how?

I don't want parents to know i reloaded system so I'm trying to make it exactly the same, and I don't plan on getting any of the windows updates and my old pc bypassed the genuinecheck

That's definitely one thing I wouldn't recommend, :monkey:but to bypass it, you have to uncheck it from the list of updates in your Internet Browser, and check not to be reminded again.
Keep in mind when you do that, your PC will become prone to attacks.:evil:

I still remember the glorious days of my juvenile delinquency.

That said, I have no intention of contributing to yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back