Inactive Radio playing through my speakers without any programs running

Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem occurred yesterday and I find it rather strange. Don't know if it has anything to do with installing Aimp3, but it happened after its installation.

The sound coming from speakers is clearly a radio and it is heard just enough so you know it's there, I'm not running any programs or have and cd-s that would make that sound. I have checked the system with adwcleaner_4.102, and nothing happened. Same thing with my Avast antivirus. After rebooting the system the sound remains, therefore I shut down the entire machine and the sound was still coming through speakers (WTF?!). And I notice that if I unplug the speakers, the radio sound stops...but while the computer is turned off and with speakers plugged in, the radio sound is hearable.

I will post a hijack scan so it might come useful.
Any help is welcome

Attachments

• scan for the whole thing.txt
    6 KB · Views: 1
Welcome aboard

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Thanks for the info, but I think I found the problem...and it is a near radio station. I plugged my headphones and there was no sound; while on the other hand I moved speakers around the room and the radio wasn't heard at all.
So I guess this is it. Sorry for the bother and thanks again for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back