RAID 0 Recovery - Storage drives OK, Virtual Reconstruction Failing to Restore Files

My RAID 0 array failed, the drives are ok. Yes I was silly to store important files on RAID 0.

I would just like to be able to recover files from the drives to my backup.

Built it with the default settings in the BIOS RAID Setup so stripe size was 128. It was one large partition and the programs I've tried below seem to only find partial or fragmented partitions with corrupt files.

Things I did and probably should not have;

Initialize the disks after a motherboard hardware failure.
Changed to Dynamic Disks
I tried to rebuild the array in the BIOS with the same settings and order.

Are there any programs that can virtually align the disks by the results of a file being restored without corruption? If I could somehow read the files RAW and without file names but at least have them intact that would be wonderful.

I have tried;

DMDE -> Found files and directories. Pictures and videos are corrupt and only partially recovered.
DiskInternals -> Found files and directories. Pictures and videos are corrupt and only partially recovered.
UFSExplorer -> Found files and directories. Pictures and videos are corrupt and only partially recovered.
RAID Reconstructor -> Nadda
ZAR -> Nadda
Active@Home -> Nadda
Stellar RAID Recovery -> Nadda

I'm out of ideas and the Virtual Scans take ~5 hours to complete and I've tried every configuration and drive order possible to no avail.

Thank you to anyone who can point me in the right direction from here.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    696.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Additional photos of what the files currently come out looking like.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 2
To my knowledge, recovery is only possible via a restore from a backup

Could one create a backup image with the properties and then apply it to the drives without breaking them more?

Initialize the disks after a motherboard hardware failure.
Changed to Dynamic Disks
hmm; sorry to say but BOTH of these were destructive to the RAID-0, so that's why IMO a restore is your sole choice at this time.

Back