Random varied BSODs

Disarmonia

Hi there,

Firstly I'm new to the forums as you can tell, so thanks in advance for having me!

(I've tried almost everything! Trying to troubleshoot things in the past myself usually fixes the problem but I'm lost now.)

I've been having serious problems with my PC recently and it's all came on so sudden. It started about 5 days ago and it's progressively got worse. I can't say for sure what's triggering them, it's just so temperamental. It triggers mostly with online gaming and varies between the two messages:

Error code 1000007f, parameter1 0000000d, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000

Error code 100000d1, parameter1 00000000, parameter2 00000008, parameter3 00000008, parameter4 00000000

I've tried updating all my drivers, Graphics, Sound Card, Motherboard/Chipsets and nothing's resolving this issue.

I'd really appreciate any help for where to progress next... thanks!

System Info:
XP Home Service Pack 2
AMD Athlon 64 3800+
Asus M2V-TVM motherboard (VIA K8M890CE Chipset)
2 gig of DDR2 ram
Radeon x1600/x1650 series

Plugged in devices: Logitech G500 USB Mouse, Trust ps/2 keyboard, Western Digital 1TB external HD.

If you need any more information please ask, I've attached dumpfiles with this post and I hope to hear soon.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Mini101411-01.dmp
    108 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini101411-02.dmp
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • Mini101311-01.dmp
"I've tried updating all my drivers, Graphics, Sound Card, Motherboard/Chipsets and nothing's resolving this issue"...

How about updating XP to Service Pack 3

I've tried updating to SP3, but it provoked the problems more for some reason, unbearably. So i reverted back to SP2. I'm running Memtest right now, 3 passes done so far so i'll keep you updated on that.

I thought you might have had some trouble installing Service Pack 3. This tells me that you have some serious issues with your installation of XP, that might require a fresh install...

I should have noted that i've done 2 fresh installations of XP to try resolve the problem but continued to get the same BSOD's.

You might have a incompatible piece of hardware installed like a separate modem or USB or SATA adapter of some sort. Is your copy of XP valid?

Yes XP is valid. I haven't installed any hardware recently other than my Logitech G500 mouse. After the problems started, i switched back to my old mouse and uninstalled the G500 but still continued to get 'em.

I have unhooked my Disk Drive from the PSU because A) I don't use it and B) to make way for powering an additional fan... But i'm not sure if this is the culprit.

PS: I done this after the BSOD's starting thinking it could be an overheating issue... Just thought i'd mention it!

"I have unhooked my Disk Drive"...
Do you mean your CD/DVD drive?

"I should have noted that i've done 2 fresh installations of XP"...
Did these installations complete with out errors. Was Service Pack 2 part of the installation disc?

Yep CD/DVD drive. The Windows XP Home disk was SP2 and it completed both times without any errors.. Although even after fresh installation, the BSOD's started almost immediately.

I have done Memtest now for 20 hours and it's found nothing. Got another BSOD today while logging into an Online game.

Mini Dump is attached to this post.

Attachments

• Mini101511-01.dmp
Any last minute help would be appreciate before i stick it in for repair on Monday... Ran out of things to try. Might be worth noting that it regularly crashes on the windows loading screen too.

Back