Razer Blade 2018 Review: Meet the new Blade 15

I wouldn't buy Razer for their keyboards, there's likely a reason why you see TechSpot often recommend their mice and laptops but when it comes to keyboards they go with something else. Personal note, I've had two razer keyboards fail on me (it's well documented with some models that some keys eventually fail).

I wouldn't buy Razer for their keyboards, there's likely a reason why you see TechSpot often recommend their mice and laptops but when it comes to keyboards they go with something else. Personal note, I've had two razer keyboards fail on me (it's well documented with some models that some keys eventually fail).
Must've had luck with mine then (razer arctosa). Still kicking. I think I bought it sometime in, heck I dont even remember. But it must be a good 5-7 years.

It’d be awesome if the Razer Blade could crank the CPU up to 45W in tasks like video rendering and then jump down to 35W in gaming; then you’d get the best of both worlds with gaming and productivity performance on par with laptops that don’t use the cTDP downstate.
"However, they haven’t done that and it might not be possible anyway".

Is it not possible to change this with a software update?

Compromise compromise. This one of the best ultra thin gaming laptops out there. I prefer clevo, my compromise is size, but then I have tendency to travel and dont mind the bulk. Got an ultrabook with a dgpu for light gaming.

Back