Recorded amount of posts

Maurice

This isn't really a new thread, but I can't find the original, posted weeks ago, and not yet answered.
My number of posts hasn't changed for three months, [since October] it is still shown as 549, although I have started at least four new threads I beleive.
I am looking forward to the next position of Booster, could someone, possibly Didou, have a look at this, he is usually good at sorting things out, he's sorted me out a few times, [with good effect!]

Maurice

Hey Maurice, how are you.

I looked up the post you are talking about, and it is here. Looks like you had 522 when you made that post. Looks like you're getting close to that new rank.

Thanks, you two, yes, olefarte, I'm not too bad, thanks, hope you're OK.
Strange, when I clicked "find all posts" this afternoon, the October one was 449, believe me, I wish I had printed it off then, I'm not doubting you, olefarte, [wish you'd picked a different name!] I think that perhaps the mods or whoever, were jockeying the numbers before you looked, trying to work out the correct one, though how they came up with 522, I've no idea, now 550 could be correct, though only one new thread since October, is hard to believe, tell you what, would you please go to my "find all posts". & see what I mean, there are 8+ pages of posts, obviously the great majority will be on the same thread, but just see if you can make out how many new ones are there, thanks.
Sorry if I seem paranoid about this,[who, me, paranoid????? er, well perhaps a little, it's what comes with having nothing to do!

Maurice
dousing.gif

Maurice, I didn't go all the way back to October, that's a long way back, but I did look back to the link I posted above, to now, and it looks to me like you have posted in, I think it was seven different threads. And the number of posts, from that link above, you said 522, to what you have now, seems to be correct. I don't know what else to tell you, maybe one of the mods will jump in here, that's all I can see.

Edit: My name? That's the one I was born with. HehHeh. Just kidding. In retrospect, if I could change it I probably would. I had no idea I would hang around TS so long when I started and picked out that name. But I use it everywhere.

OK, O.F. [that's better] & Inspector Gadget suits you! better than your last avatar, I began to think that one might look like you!! [only kidding, heh heh]
As you can see now, Didou has stepped in & confirmed what I thought the count should be, thanks for hanging on in there
up.gif

Thanks for looking into this, Didou, & for confirming 551.

Maurice
beer.gif

Maurice said:
OK, O.F. [that's better] & Inspector Gadget suits you! better than your last avatar, I began to think that one might look like you!! [only kidding, heh heh]

Maurice, my avatar is Inspector Clouseau, from the Pink Panther series of movies. I love those movies, my wife hates them. I can't wait for the new Pink Panther movie coming out soon staring Steve Martin.

I know, of subject. But finished now.

Thanks for the running total, Didou.

Oops, O.F., I did wonder about Clouseau, the cartoon of Gadget looks very similar, it's the hat I think.
I am not a fan of Clouseau movies, especially with Steve Martin, even Peter Sellers was better than him, & that is saying something!,......just my opinion, you understand. [but good for you, Mrs O.F.!]

Maurice
roller.gif

Back