Recording Gears of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrasherFan22

I would like to record myself playing Gears of War on my 360 by using a capture card to make sniper parodys and such. Could anyone tell me the best choice for one at the lowest price?

The best you can get when it comes to recording for cheap is a ATI TV Wonder 200 ( I got it too )

It's pretty simple too, all you do is plug the card into a empty PCI slot, plug the red / yellow / white cords into the adapter that comes with it, press on ATI Media Catalyst and it'll pop up there in a little box then you record :)

When you press stop ( or the record button again ) it'll save it to a .avi file on your desktop or where every you wanted it to be saved into then edit with a program like Windows Movie Maker ( if you have better use it, Windows Movie Maker sucks :haha: ) and save it to a file other then .avi that Youtube can host and you're good to go :)

What?

All you do is plug in the PCI card, connect the 3 cords ( Yellow, red, white ) into the adapter that comes with it, it appears on your monitor, you press Record and you're good to go. It records in very good quality ( If you watch G4TV it's how they record games when they review them and stuff )

Oh, sorry. I had misread the post. I wasn't thinking about the red,white, and yellow plug-ins from the Xbox. Thanks for the post. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back