Red alert Lan problem, please.. one solution only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, who have solution, please write it here, we want to play also... help ussssssss...
helloo...
i'm new here... i have red alret 2 and i want to play it via LAN... i did all what we have to do (protocol, i search all the internet for solutions) but no one could help me, even here, it's only questions without answers.. we have both xp.. when we click network we can see each other but we cannot send messages or play games, when sometimes, i make game and he see it, if he click at the game, the game freez and we have to restart it.. i really want to play this game... and if someone will get the solutions, it will be the only solution at the internet because i searched all the websies, so please help me..

Do you guys both have Internet connections / Same connection ( same internet wire or same router ) so you can get on the same LAN network... Just because he can see it doesnt mean he is connected to you ;)

we hve the same connection... but it doesn't matter if we have internet, we play via LAn so we put network cable from my computer to his.. and we try to play, we can see each other in the lobby, in the game, but we can't chat there nor play with each other... we live in a kolej, students appartments, and can connect to the internet whenever we want, so please, do u know any solution?

You live in a university apartment? Maybe the school doesnt want you to connect to the internet with LAN to play games? Ask one of the computer guys at your school to see if you can play LAN or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back