Restarting on Setup! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this and I know there is already a thread about this but i followed what it said and my computer is STILL messed up ,it just goes through one more step than it used to before it restarts. This is the thread i was talking about https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic8356.html Okay here's whats hapening: I turn on my copmuter and everything starts goes to the HP Pavillion blue screen , everything looks Okay , winder profesional screen appears, then after i followed that Fix it thing from that threat it goes to a screen that says "Setup is being restarted................" The screen goes black and it restarts again. So i was like , okay maybe if i try last good config but it does the same thing so I thought maybe safe mode would let me past what evers messed up but when i do and it goes to a black screen after it tries to load all the safe mode stuff and a little blue box pops up that says "Please check PC display settings" but i can't get on my computer to change anything!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I've tried everything i could think of and just about everything i could gather from exisiting Forums. I would greatly appreciate help from someone. I really want to avoid loosing ALL of my data since i have literley ten of thousands of songs, personal files, notes, pictures of family, and ireplacable files recieved from my close friends. Thank you..

welcome to TS

retrieving your data is simple...hook up your hard drive to a working system and simply copy your desired information over. if you don't have that option, a local PC repair shop or technician should be able to ensure the safety of your files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back