Rumored Apple "iWatch" to feature curved glass design

Rick

Fueled by sources purportedly familiar with Cupertino's developments, a report by The New York Times indicates Apple's rumored wristwatch-like device will feature curved glass. Rumors suggest the "iWatch", as it is being called for now, could enter production as early...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/51596-rumored-apple-iwatch-to-feature-curved-glass-design.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

MilwaukeeMike

Siri might be in there?! Sweet! I've wanted a talking watch ever since seeing **** Tracy with one.

I'll bet it'll do everything it advertises wonderfully, except tell time.

wiyosaya

**** Tracy may prevent crApple from getting a patent on this - at least it should, given US patent law that says that anything from the movies cannot be patented after the fact.

OMG, what will crApple do? :)

Tygerstrike

It looks interesting to say the least. I would hope that two versions would be released. One for Iphone the other for everyone else. I know thats too much to hope for but hey....a consumer can dream right?? Wait I forgot....Apple is patening dreaming.

lipe123

Apple probably saw the pebble startup thing and thought to themselves "someone is trying to enhance our product and get money from it, we must kill this competition!"

I seriously wont be surprised if apple sues pebble soon.

TS-56336

It is actually going to be the iSwatch and it will come in different styles, but you didn't hear it from me.

G

Smart Watches are hardly new technology - yet every apple user will swear no one has anything like it. As they always do.

Reactions: Micro Watt

Blue Falcon

If you already have an iPhone, what's the point of an iWatch? Oh wells, Apple sheeple will lap this up to add to their repertoire of redundant Apple devices.