Save 70% on a lifetime of VPN Unlimited: Stay secure and private online

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

save vpn unlimited

How’d you like to say goodbye to all your online privacy worries for life? VPN Unlimited offers a one-stop shop for protecting your WiFi connection, securing your online activity, and bypassing web content restrictions. Right now, TechSpot readers can save 70% on a lifetime of VPN Unlimited.

VPN Unlimited's Lifetime Subscription deal is great for both increased security and bypassing website content restrictions. VPN Unlimited has a large (and growing) arsenal of servers worldwide, so you can hide your internet trail while you shop or bank online from anywhere. Using a borrowed IP address, users can also freely browse websites in places where they are otherwise banned, such as work or school locations.

VPN Unlimited provides unlimited bandwidth use, so there's no need to keep tabs on how much data you're using. It’s compatible with mobile (Android 4.0 and up, iPhone 4 and up) and most desktop devices, and you can use the service in your home country or while traveling internationally.

A lifetime subscription typically runs for $130, but you can pick it up from the TechSpot Store for just $39. This offer is valid for a limited time, so don't miss out. Find out more and get your lifetime subscription at the link below.

Save 70% on a Lifetime Subscription of VPN Unlimited ($39)

Permalink to story.

Sounds great... So everyone joins, and the rules and laws change and ya money is wasted and you need to go back to monthly payments with another group.

If its too good to be true. Didn't you put up an article about the NSA hijacking shipments of hard disks or ssd's and changing firmware so they kinda have an in to pc's, and then do intel have special back doors, do you feel safe at all really ?

Can we not copyright ourselves so their downloading of our data / viewing it and using it against us, means we can just sue them back :) ahh an ideal world.

For all of you readers thinking about taking advantage of this tempting deal, DON'T! The speeds are slow and terrible. I know because I did purchase their subscription and regret it. I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I did.

I was about to ask if anyone else had tried this, the price seems good even though I don't believe in "lifetime" subscriptions of anything. On mobile I found mostly positive reviews for VPN Unlimited on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.

On desktop it was more mixed, here's a useful Reddit thread. Users who want to torrent heavily don't like the service. For streaming it's mostly ok if you are not super picky about losing some speed due to the VPN which to this day I've never found a service, paid or not, that doesn't slow you down some. Other good VPNs I've used and can recommend if you will pay for them is Black VPN and IronSocket.

I got the deal and my first comment would be: don't buy it.

Living in Mx, bought it to get netflix USA.

I got a 6 mbps dsl connection with around 5 "real" mbps bandwidth and after making at least 5 bandwidth tests in different locations under vpn, the best I could get was 2.5-ish mbps.

Without vpn I can normally get 5 mbps, so I think I'll be stuck with a lifetime subscription for a service that maybe will help me with light browsing but that's all.

If something sounds too good to be true it usually is, and as for a lifetime guarantee there can never be a lifetime guarantee on anything.
How long is a lifetime, or a piece of rope?

Back