Shared birthdays - research into astrology

Eric Legge

Greetings all,

I have created an astrology research site called: "Shared Birthday: An interactive site devoted to finding out if the claims made by astrology have any validity whatsoever."

I need volunteers to fill in the *completely anonymous* submission form on the site. It's designed to provide me with the information I need to find out if people who share a birthday have as much in common with one another as astrology claims they do.

Each day of the year has one page or more devoted to it, showing the submitted information in a comparative way.

If you make a submission, please don't make any fictitious entries, because the objective is to find out what the truth is in this matter.

I intend to have the astrological birth charts drawn up by different astrologers for shared birthdays and for famous people whose birthday, year, time, and place of birth are known. And then to do the same with Chinese astrology in order to find out if the two types of astrology agree. -

Regards,

Eric,
http://www.sharedbirthday.co.uk/

Interesting.

But would you mind giving your page a title? Without it the tab is very small in Opera, making switching back and forth a bit harder than it need be...

I just accessed the site with Opera 7.11 and the title is there - an HTML H1 title.

It should be interesting to see what turns up and what can be discovered from having the astrological birth charts drawn up by astrologers (who won't know what it's for) for the most interesting submissions.

I would be grateful if some more of you took the trouble to fill in the undemanding submission form as truthfully as possible - completely anonymously.

Eric,
http://www.sharedbirthday.co.uk/

Consdering what is published on the site, I didnt' feel it was as anonymous as it should be.

Most of my friends would have no problem connecting me with the info I posted on your site.
Maybe not show all the info submitted as it can be very personal?

I'll save you some trouble- Astronomy is utter and complete BS.

Ill fill out you little form though since you went to all the trouble...

Godataloss, do you mean ASTROLOGY?!

I filled in the form... When are you going to do something with the data?????????

Maybe.

Theres still some "Flat Earthers" out there...

That Hubble telescope is bringing in some amazing horoscopes...HAHAHA

I'll save you some trouble- Astronomy is utter and complete BS.
:eek:

Math and Physics too! Utter bunK! ALL OF IT!
You guys have no idea how hard it is for us Amish people to keep our steam-powered PC running....

STEAM!

I thought you'd have used a team of mules.

I agree with ASTROLOGY is BS, but it does hold a strange attraction... Can you flip past the "Stars" in the Newspaper? I can't. If anything comes of it, it was probably the subconscious acting on the horoscope long after you've forgotten about it.

Steve B FREUD. haha

Back