Shuttle XH110V M.2 HDD Capacity

I have a Shuttle XH110V with a 256GB M.2 storage SSD. The SSD is showing signs of age so I need to replace it. What I don't know is what capacity of M.2 drive can I use? I have emailed Shuttle but got no reply. I'd like to replace it with a 1TB SSD but need to know if the Shuttle will support this. Any advice would be welcome.
David.

I have a Shuttle XH110V with a 256GB M.2 storage SSD. The SSD is showing signs of age so I need to replace it. What I don't know is what capacity of M.2 drive can I use? I have emailed Shuttle but got no reply. I'd like to replace it with a 1TB SSD but need to know if the Shuttle will support this. Any advice would be welcome.
David.
While Shuttle hasn't gotten back to you yet, there are ways to find out if your Shuttle XH110V can handle a 1TB M.2 SSD. Here's what you can do:

1. Check the Manual: Look for the motherboard specifications in your Shuttle XH110V manual. It should mention the supported M.2 storage capacities.
  2. Search Online: Search for "[invalid URL removed]" (without quotes). This might lead you to online stores or tech forums mentioning compatible M.2 drive sizes for your motherboard.
  3. Similar Models: If you can't find your manual or specific info online, look for the specifications of similar Shuttle models released around the same time. They likely share M.2 storage compatibility.
In most cases, modern motherboards support at least 1TB M.2 drives. So there's a good chance yours will too. But double-checking using the methods above ensures you get the right component.

Back