SideBySide Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styl

I just started having trouble today with my computer freezing up. I looked at the Event Viewer and found a ton of these SideBySide errors, listed as Event 59 & 32. How can I fix this? Here are some details from the Events:

Error 59(s):

Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

--

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_3bf8fa05\MFC80U.DLL. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully.

Error 32(s):

Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

For both Event Errors #32 and #59:

CAUSE
This problem occurs because the run-time libraries are not installed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. The applications that use side-by-side libraries cannot run without the run-time libraries.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem, use the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package to install the runtime libraries. For more information about the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...EE-A3F9-4C13-9C99-220B62A191EE&displaylang=en

FYI, in the future, to post an Event Error:
Right click on the Error> Properties> Click on the Copy button, top right, below down arrow and Paste here (Ctrl V)

You're welcome. It's a lot easier the other way and puts the Error in an easy to read format. It is one of the most useful tools I've found in Windows XP. Don't hesitate to use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back