Sims 2 - windows don't let light in

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter's SIms 2 works okay on our home machine (AMD Athlon XP 2600+; Windows 2000 SP4; NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX). But one feature doesn't work - when she adds a window to a unit no light comes through. She says it should. Any similar experiences? ANy ideas about how to fix this?

thanks in advance

All windows?

I remember that in Sims 1 only the windows that came with the game were "real" windows. All custom ones were just wall decorations that didn't let light through.

no light inside the house! Same Problem!

beto said:
My daughter's SIms 2 works okay on our home machine (AMD Athlon XP 2600+; Windows 2000 SP4; NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX). But one feature doesn't work - when she adds a window to a unit no light comes through. She says it should. Any similar experiences? ANy ideas about how to fix this?

thanks in advance
Windows don't let light in my SIM 2 house!I Have got the same problem, I put a lot of windows in and get no light. I know it should, it did in Sim 1 and on Playstation. I have chanced video configuration and a lot of things but i get the same bug! I can't play!Let me know if you have found any solution...please!!!! :hotbounce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back