Slower than imaginable

Status
Not open for further replies.
any help would be appreciated, i ran my goodies.. avira avg ccleanr adware prof
over tha last couple days. here is my hyjack list i hope there's a fix. thank you for any help.

my usage is at 100% at idle ! call the pc shop? im not too computer literate

I see 2 randonname.exe virus. I'm checking kupuhivus on Avira's website.

Ok no scanning yet. You have CCleaner let's trim your startup.

CCleaner | Tools | Startup | Disable all except you antivirus program. Don't delete.

Ok so you have 3 active that why Windows crawls. Let's disable AVG and Avira.

Can you launch the TaskMan press [Ctrl][Alt][Del] simultaniously. Click Processes tab maximize and post a screen shot.

Press PrintScreen. Launch Paint. Paste Ctrl-V. Save your image and post it here.

Reboot.

Just follow my lead. Can you do it?

[add'l]

Boot Safe Mode

On Explorer navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\\Application Data and delete the ff folders:

or any random num folder

Create a folder on the desktop, name it Vir

Move the ff files/folder to Vir

teyesiti.dll
ketahope.dll
vororeni.dll
C:\Program Files\ultrik
- suspect??? I don't know what this is.

Cut and paste the content of your autorun.inf on your next post

Run HijackThis and remove the following:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [40414518] C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\40414518\40414518.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [system tool] C:\Program Files\ultrik\iafwsysguard.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [59830126] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\59830126\59830126.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kayiropit] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\teyesiti.dll",a
F2
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kayiropit] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\teyesiti.dll",a
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: vororeni.dll c:\windows\system32\ketahope.dll c:\windows\system32\teyesiti.dll
All O21 and O22 entries
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe

Ok were going to disable AVG and uninstall it later.

Can you launch the TaskMan press [Ctrl][Alt][Del] simultaniously. Click Processes tab maximize and post a screen shot.
Haha, they won't all fit at default size. and a hijackthis might be just as useful, which he has already done.

crawl

i tried the starting in safe mode and navigated to all users folder, nothing there call ed application data. couldnt find the all number files that i have noticed in task manager you mentioned. At start up i open task man and end process on any all number progs immediately, ive been doin this for the last few days. also have icon on desktop called security tool, is the root of all evil im sure. anyways, pulling hair out at the moment and need a break. thanks again i appreciate it.

i tried the starting in safe mode and navigated to all users folder, nothing there call ed application data. couldnt find the all number files that i have noticed in task manager you mentioned. At start up i open task man and end process on any all number progs immediately, ive been doin this for the last few days. also have icon on desktop called security tool, is the root of all evil im sure. anyways, pulling hair out at the moment and need a break. thanks again i appreciate it.

At the command prompt:

Start | Run | CMD

C:
CD "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data"

- do not type this I modified the above command
DIR /ash /s

this will display all the hidden/system folders

DIR /ash /s > C:\dir.txt

Post dir.txt.

[add'l]

Let's try Explorer, enable show hidden system files and folders

Type at the address bar C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data

if you still can't see the random number folder,

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\59830126

delete all files

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\40414518

delete all files

You can also use LIST.COM. Search TS I've posted it on other thread. Extract Run LIST.COM and press F1 for help.

*** I'll write a guide on how to use LIST.COM in navigating, changing attributes and deleting files (w/ screen shots).

this hurts my head lol

ok so i was able to locate those random number files and delete them, also uninstalled and deleted my threatfire, computer got really fast for half a day, like nothin ever happened. been running adware proff. and first off i fix a couple of the problems, run it again they are still there. here are my latest hyjack report and my DIR txt. i hope this helps narrow it down.
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back