So many problems don't really know which one to list first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new here. A friend of mine told me to ask here on the forum how to fix the problems that are happening to my computer suddently.

It seems that my "Avast anti-virus" wasn't able to do the job.

Since 2 days my computer has been infected with several viruses which are quite frustrating.

Here are the most obvious ones:

#1 First of all my computer doesn’t open properly anymore. It often shows a black screen. I have to switch off my power bar, then my computer before being able to reopen it, otherwise the black screen with the mouse arrow.

#2 Unsolicited music is playing in background every 15 minutes or so. It looks like radio tunes ranging from classic rock to Michael Jackson songs. It's very annoying.

#3 The bin is always full and when I try to empty it, it says : "Do you want to delete windows?"

#4 Google link don’t always open properly and show rather advertisement or sketchy websites.

#5 I get a “Kernel_stack_inpage error” when I try to run a program such as Avira AntiVir Control Center or when I try to install a new program such as Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

I could go on and I'm sure I do have more problems going on.

Here is my HijackThis if this might help to fix my problems. I really don't know where to start. I googled most of my problems, but I haven't found any useful way to fix these problems.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

I wanted to show my HighJack This file, but it seems as a new user I can't upload anything and can't show any links or images.

That's the only way, I thought it would work. :eek:

h**p://rapidshare.com/files/274584881/hijackthis_log.log.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back