So much spyware/malware I dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper22x

Ok, well i got the referbed laptop but the problem is that they couldnt wipe it out because they couldnt get the drivers... so ive removed as much as i can but theres still trojans and messages poping up. Anyone have some extra time to let me know how to get rid of the rest?

im currently scanning with avast also.

Hope you dont mind the MBAM and SAS are .logs didnt realize untill i uploaded.

Best Regards,
Josh

What years is the laptop?
What is the make and model of the laptop?
I see the drive wasn't wiped due to no drivers could be found.
If you reply back with the Make, Model and Year of Laptop
I might be able to assist with locating drivers for your Laptop.
Then you can save the driver's to secondary storage (i.e. thumb drive...etc).
Then afterwards proceed with wiping the drive.

You tried to remove trojans, as much as possible but still have traces of something and pop-ups.

Best bet would be to wipe drive, reformat, and then perform a new install of the O/S.

Well, i removed alot of stuff, but i think my anti virus is picking stuff here and there. i will eventually get rid of all the viruses, im using StopZilla, MBAM, SAS and Avast. Should be enough...

Try running Avira instead of Avast...Avira detects better in my opinion and in the latest pcmag issue it got the 2008 antivirus award...Plus it's free. Also try to run Malwarebytes.. It's also free and detected a lot of malware on my pc after I installed it..I am sure these probably won't cure all of your problems but maybe they will get you closer to your goal. Let me know if you try these and if they detect anything.
Good luck

Yeah, my dad decided to just put a whole new mother board in. That pretty much solves everything... thanks anyway

Hi Viper

Sorry I missed your post earlier.

A new motherboard will not fix this. Your logs indicate severe Malware.

Unless you format or replace the HD the remainder will still be on the HD!

If you do not wish to replace or reformat the HD let me know and we will fix it before the new motherboard. After fixed you will know the old Motherboard is OK and can sell it or give it away in good conscience.

Just let me know!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back