Soldier Of Fortune 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :( :(

Can anybody help me im having problems with sof2, i keep reading about the "console" and how to bring it down in game by pressing [shift] + [~] together but it doesnt seem to work, i am totaly stuck in the game and on this.

could somebody please answer this in simple terms cause im a novice

oh another thing if u download a "trainer" where do you put the .exe file for the trainer?

thanks in advance to all who may reply

Seems you're trying to cheat...

Try only pressing [~], not shift. You're probably going to have to enable the console somewhere in your graphics options.

For a trainer, you can put the .exe anywhere, and just run it before you run the game. When you're in the game, alt + tab out of it, enable what you want in the trainer, and go back to your game.

p.s. -> Shouldn't this be moved to "Gaming and Consoles"?

Depends on your keyboard setup...
On my Inspiron 8200 keyboard the ~/# key is beside carriage return and `, ¬, ¦ key is under Esc. Laptop keyboards do have a slightly different layout. I'll check on my home desktop when I get home (if I remember).

Yeah, my keyboard is the same as Arris. And mine is a desktop. (in fact my work PC is the same too..) must be UK keyboards are set like this, and maybe US ones are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back