Some outlook options grayed out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric21120

Hi, our clients are using office 2000 with exchange set up. For some reason some of the outlook options are grayed out. I gave full permission to outlook ,and active directory account. For exampe, when I go to property of contacts, I see most of options are grayed out..
any help..
thanks in advance..

I have had inexplicable issues with 2000 before. I would log on as domain admin and see if the problem still exists. Make sure to run microsoft update and get all of the updates. I would really suggest seeing if they can upgrade to 2003, as a lot of programs are no longer supporting integration with 2000; upgrading my machines to office 2003 has alleviated 2000 woes. I know this is a crap answer, but installing 03 always seems to work for me, even on older machines.

thank you MrNemo, I have the same problem also, and i logged in as domain admin. I don't they have any plan to go for 2003; yeap 2003 is far better than 2000
thanks

I think it varying from machine to machine. If the same user logs in to different computers, I don't see the problem. All are using XP.
thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back