Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot Something!

:zzz:You forgot to install sound driver. you can find it on you Recovery Disks.
If you dont know where is the driver, just go to your computer manufacture website they should have it there...

if you cant find on the website, just give you computer make and model and i will post the link for you.

GooD LucK:zzz:

after you click on th link and a download bos Pop up. click open. wait untill the file opens .

when it finally open you will see a bunch of files, look for "Setup.exe " double-click on it and follow the wizard to install the driver.

if you intall the file and still no sound, Try this Driver

http://www.acerpanam.com/synapse/data/7117/documents/Realtek AC97 Driver 5.10.00.5930.zip

use it only if the first one didnt work after a restart.

http://www.acerpanam.com/synapse/data/7117/documents/Realtek AC97 Driver 5.10.00.5930.zip

This thread is a study in how not to post on this forum. Folks, use the edit button!

Download the file, extract it, install the drivers. You should have sound after this. If not, tell us.

Follow these instructions. Will provide the data for someone to find the drivers for you
Click to download then run Everest Home. From top of Everest window:
  • Click File->Preferences
    • Check English
    • Then (still under Preferences) click Report and uncheck Include Debug Information
    • Close Preferences window
  • Click Reports->Report Wizard. Get a Custom Report report in plain text. Check these items
    • Computer
    • Motherboard
    • Multimedia
  • Attach the report file to a TechSpot post. When you create your TechSpot post, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see it among your icons, you need to click the TechSpot Go Advanced button towards bottom of window)

@kev

I have cleaned this thread up significantly!

The drivers have already been supplied
You cannot paste logs you must attach them

Just download the drivers supplied
And run them, or extract (unzip) them

If that doesn't work
Start->Run-> Devmgmt.msc
Right click on the unknown device (usually yellow queried marked device)
Then browse to the extracted drivers
And install them

If you reply back with "How to do this" I'm sorry but you will need someone there to help install the drivers for you. Because I have already told you

Note: you have had many posts removed already, lets not have any more !

Edit:
I have just removed your new thread asking for sound drivers!

Edit2:
I have just deleted your 2nd third new thread asking for sound drivers!
Member banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back