Space freak needs relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vega

Ever since I bought ' Star Wars Xwing' back in 93, (& every space combat game since) I'v become hooked big time on this genre but over the years have witnessed few new titles being released, the last of note being X wing Alliance which I've completed a zillion times and as much as I love the freespace games, these games are nearly four years old!
With todays superfast graphic cards and processors,I would kill to see X wings equivelant today for the pc (forget last years excreble 'star wars starfighter) but as far as I can see, there don't appear to be any titles forthcoming - that is unless someone knows different?

Man, I used to play X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter on my old Mac 233 all the freakin' time. It was my favorite game...along with a Gravis Blackhawk joystick, I was in heaven. That and Escape Velocity...:dead:

I don't know of any good Star Wars starfighter games now, however. For the PC that is, Rogue Squadron 2 for the GameCube is fantastic. They would look really good! Oi. A game optimized for DirectX 9 in development now would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back