Spare Parts LoL tAkE a LoOk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimShady23

First Look At The Attached Pic...

I am in the middle of doing some e-bay sales on some parts I got at a steal.

I thinks its kinda cool actually, I never had so much good hardware in my possession

Heres whats there.....

5 AMD X2 4200+ 2.2ghz
1 AMD X2 4600+ 2.4ghz
1 Intel Pentium D 3.4ghz
1 Intel Pentium D 3.0ghz

THATS 19.6ghz OF POWER !!!!
WAIT THEY ARE DUAL CORE SO 39.2 GHZ !!!!!

8GB PC3200 DDR

6GB PC4200 DDR-II

3 Terabyte (3000MB) SATA 3GB/s hard drives.....

Not trying to impress anyone but I think its kinda cool lol :D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 24
Wow thats a helluva deal... how much did you pay for all that?

P.S. something makes me think that that stuff doesn't work... to sell all that stuff at once is suspicious even for Ebay.

That's a lot of power put together :giddy: Post the eBay link so we can see the auction/s.

I argee with metalx I dont really think it would work maybe I could see if the auction cost was serval thousands then yes but I dont know seems very suspicious if it was all at the same time

Well

Well I got them from a referable dealer and yes all the stuff works, I am not selling it all in one lump sum, I am selling them in bundles....You know 2 gig of memory, CPU and hard drive.

I have a test tested everything. And it all works....

As for selling stuff to you guys, it probably be better if we did it on e-bay.

I'll post the links to my auctions when I get them up.

Wow... you're gonna make a hell load of money. Lucky :p

P.S. I wish I could have some of that stuff :p Me and my little 40gb IDE HDDs. :) However, I'm not interested in the procs. My 3200+ is fine for my purposes especially since it runs at 2.6 ghz :p

Look Up

If you look up I added the last 3 listings for the stuff I had.

I just wish I could have gotten a deal on some motherboards as well. I was thinking about purchasing some but by the time I did that my profit would start to be cutting down. Cause its E-bay and you never know what your gonna sell somthing for.

I just hope that because I made it for the auctions to close on a Sunday it will produce a pretty good high bid on each of them.

Im hoping that I average atleast $300 a auction.

Thought about it.

No there is no reserve. A because it wouldnt let me for some reason. Ebay changed its format a little bit in the last 2 days and I think they missed some stuff.

However what really sucks is the 2.5% commission that Ebay started taking out of your final price. That really sucks and I think thats gonna turn a lot of people away.

No Wonder guys are charging $50 for shipping of a feather, they need to, to make it back up. Its bad enough PayPal gets 2.5% too so its a total of 5% they screw you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back