Speech recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rev_olie

This question is probably not asked very much but what is the best speech recognition software?
I'm using windows Vista at the moment but i was just wondering if there were any other types of speech software around
Thanks

i seem to remember a review in PC world last year. i also seem to remember some program with "dragon" in the title being recommended.

I'd go to PCworld.com and look at past articles.

hmm i havent heard of that before, i watching a demo of it now and it loos good so cheers guys
:)P i wrote that with speech recognition hehe)

I would have thought a speech recognition program would be smart enough to write "I" instead of "i" and use apostrophes.

I’m still training it to recognise my voice as you can see it’s already starting to recognise me but some things aren’t coming out quite well enough for me to use everyday but it’s getting there so vista is not all that bad… I don’t think. Also learning advanced commands seems to be working more than simply making it up on the spot obviously. Thanks for the help guys some good points but let’s not turn this into a vista argument unless you want to of course (all done with vista again i love this well apart from corrections takes a while but it's getting there)

Well I'm glad to hear somethings working for ya. No vista argument here :p. I still need to take the time to train mine and see how well it works for my situation. Have a good one!

Jerm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back