Start up List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, thank you for the Start up list feature, it is very informative and helpful, however, i would like to know what to do with start up programs that are not included in your database?

If you`re worried that you may have stuff on your system that shouldn`t be there. Go and read this thread HERE and post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :)

howard_hopkinso said:
If you`re worried that you may have stuff on your system that shouldn`t be there. Go and read this thread HERE and post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Thanks! attached is the hjt log, i hope i got it right

Your HJT log looks clean. However, I can find no info for this entry.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AANetCafeWS] C:\WINDOWS\NetCafeWS\NetCafeWS.exe

If you don`t recognise it as absolutely safe, do the following.

Please visit this link http://virusscan.jotti.org/
* Click the Browse... button
* Navigate to the following file C:\WINDOWS\NetCafeWS\NetCafeWS.exe
* Click Open
* Please let me know the results.

This thread is for the use of elbi only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

NetCafeWS.exe entry

Thanks Howard! The netcafe entry is a non-commercial software for internet cafe, nonetheless, to be sure i had it scanned at the link you gave and it came out "ok". Granting my unit is clean, what causes it to lag really bad..?could it be the memory card, someone told me to check it. Thank you so much for all your time, i really need help!

More power,

elbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back