STOP 0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiba_89

I've had this problem for about a month after a few weeks of playing World of Warcraft. I have windows xp home edition Dimension 3100/E310.

same this has happend to me, and i have the same comp

hey the same thing is happening to me, but it happens when i log on to windows, and i have the computer, ive been searching for a fix for a long time, my comp is a dimension e310, how did u fix the problem 4 ur computer?

cjeee, it is best to start your own thread. Are you saying you are getting the same exact error code, the 0xD1? If so these errors are usually caused by faulty drivers. Can you eventually boot fully in Normal Mode? Safe Mode?

cjeee, it is best to start your own thread. Are you saying you are getting the same exact error code, the 0xD1? If so these errors are usually caused by faulty drivers. Can you eventually boot fully in Normal Mode? Safe Mode?

i have the same problem as him, i got the D1 error, i cant fully boot in normal mode, only in safe mode, would u please like to check out my minidump?, ill try to have it ready it u want it, bye =D

Attach your five latest minidumps. You can Zip up to 5 per Zip File.

i have one from april 3, and a lot from april 4th and like 2 from april 5th, i dont have enough room to make them as attachments, so ill use sendspace, go here to get them: www(.)sendspace(.)com/file/7b1hhl

the wwwdot thingy, i have to use (.), cause i cant post links yet =(, so just delete the () symbolsfrom www(.) and (.)com

TechSpot provides a means to condense your minidump files so that you can attach them here. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. A Zip file will condense the size. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back