1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Stranger Things season three reunites the gang for another adventure

By Shawn Knight ยท 4 replies
Mar 20, 2019
Post New Reply
  1. Netflix on Wednesday published the first official trailer for season three of Stranger Things, the hit sci-fi series with a decidedly 80s-riffic vibe.

The trailer opens with the gang throwing a surprise party for Dustin. With their horrific past seemingly in the rear view, it would appear as though the residents of Hawkins are set for a picture-perfect mid-80s summer to remember (a vibe that Netflix has absolutely nailed, by the way). But this is Stranger Things and well, we know better than to expect normalcy.

All eight episodes of Stranger Things season three will debut on July 4, 2019.

Permalink to story.

2. RedGuard

RedGuard TS Enthusiast Posts: 69   +33

I'm still looking for the adventure/story in season 2. I watched it, but I was more the fact I was sitting with my wife watching it after a long day. You know, the same effect would've been achieved with some TV static.

3. p51d007

p51d007 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,861   +1,142

I liked the series "Eureka" better.

4. wiyosaya

wiyosaya TS Evangelist Posts: 3,543   +1,916

Shows like this require suspension of belief, IMO.

That said, I'll be watching.

5. EClyde

EClyde TS Evangelist Posts: 1,718   +613

Whatever it is it's trash TV and no doubt popular