Supreme Commander says some features are not supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i recently brought supreme commander and and when i try playing it, it says please verify that you have the minimum system requirments and somthing about checking if my video drivers are to date please help i can run other games like wow and css and crisis but why not this?!?!? thanks

ok i have a radeon 9200 series gfx card that does not surrpost pixel shader 2.0 is there no possible way to get pixel shader to work on this current gfx card?

You can't, the issue you are having is not software related. You can't just download 'pixel shader 2.0', it has to be built into your video card. Only option is to buy a new video card that either has and/or supports pixel shader 2.0.

yeh lol thanks i figured that out the other day on ts =) im gonna get a new computer can any1 suggest any good ones that arnt too expensive

I don't know much about prebuilt PCs since I prefer to build my own but for someone to suggest something you should define what you mean by "too expensive." In other words what is your budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back