Syngate - what is it and why has it shown up on my laptop?

I have a "Syngate" computer in my network and im not sure how to remove it or if it is safe to remove??? does anyone know wat it is? when I go into my network, and I click on it, I am prompted to login w credentials????
also in my network are 3 rokus that are there and it says its my netwrok, however I never put them there. the last time I tried deleting them it wiped out my whole network amd everything.

I would need mor information to help. I assume you are talking about the network tab in windows explorer. When network discovery is enabled it shows other devices discovered on your network. You should not be able to delete devices from here. I think you can delete the network shortcut on the file explorer however.

I have a "Syngate" computer in my network and im not sure how to remove it or if it is safe to remove??? does anyone know wat it is? when I go into my network, and I click on it, I am prompted to login w credentials????
also in my network are 3 rokus that are there and it says its my netwrok, however I never put them there. the last time I tried deleting them it wiped out my whole network amd everything.
Potentially outdated security or internet sharing software. Modern operating systems have built-in security, so Syngate might not be necessary.
Removal: It's generally safe to remove Syngate. Check your Control Panel or Settings for "Add/Remove Programs" or "Uninstall apps" and find Syngate to remove it.

Back