System Crashing while Browsing Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer will work fine if I am using the internet, or playing a game. However if I open My Computer, or begin browsing the start menu or files in explorer it will crash.

I am new to these forums, so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I attached a copy of the error log for reference. The first is the error log message and the second was labeled information as a savedump.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xe7325000, 0x00000000, 0xba15d8d6, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini022509-04.dmp.

Error code 10000050, parameter1 e7325000, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 ba15d8d6, parameter4 00000001.

What is your brand, model, and configuration.
It appears you have a memory issue, but that memory dump could be caused by the failure of something else. You may simply just not have enough working memory, so tell us more.

Well actually I think I may have fixed my problem, upon examining my error logs more I found this error directly after the initial error I reported. I haven't crashed since I removed the following malware below. I'll list my system information if maybe I got lucky and just didn't get a few crashes. Spybot and the virus protection program I paid for did not locate this malware, but Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has found 2 viruses that seriously were harming my computer, the Zafi32 worm, and I guess the thing listed below. So hopefully this helps another person having the same problem.

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
tdmbbvnu

I have an Intel Core 2 Quad Q 6600 @ 2.4 ghz
4 GB of Corsair Dominator Ram
Windows Xp Professional Service Pack 3
2 ATI Radeon 2900 XT Viper 1 GB Cards

I can tell you for 100% sure you are still infected with multiple Malware and badly!

Get the logs posted!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back