T-Mobile is giving subscribers a free year of Paramount+

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Why it matters: The nation’s second largest wireless provider is getting into the holiday giving spirit right on schedule. From November 9, new and existing T-Mobile and Sprint customers on postpaid consumer cellular and home Internet plans can score a full year of Paramount+ Essentials for free.

Essentials is Paramount’s base membership package. The ad-supported tier normally sells for $4.99 per month, or $49.99 annually if you agree to pay for a full year up front (a savings of roughly 16 percent). Essentials includes everything you’d get with the Premium (ad-free) bundle, with the exception of your local live CBS station.

T-Mobile’s offer extends to customers on any postpaid or Internet plan, and is even available to existing Paramount+ subscribers. Eligible customers can visit T-Mobile’s website starting November 9 to redeem the offer. Note that after 12 months, the subscription will automatically renew at the standard $4.99 rate. You’ll need to cancel before the promo expires in order to avoid being billed for the subscription.

Streaming-based promos like this are a common occurrence around T-Mobile. Back in 2017, the carrier started offering Netflix free with select family plans, a promo that appears to still be active. And this past August, T-Mobile starting handing out free one-year subscriptions to Apple TV+, a promo that’ll remain active until next summer.

T-Mobile also operates an app called T-Mobile Tuesdays that doles out freebies of all sorts each and every Tuesday. A lot of the offers are probably things that most would pass on, but occasionally, there are some pretty good perks to be had.

Permalink to story.

How about improve your service.

Even after all these years you are better off sticking to ATT or Verizon.

I've been using them for several years now and I'm very happy with their service and coverage. I work in a 150 mile radius of Pittsburgh and the only time I find myself without service is when everyone else I'm working with is without service.

Main reason I switched is I was tired of ATT screwing me over and constantly raising their prices. They bought out my old ATT contract and gave me a phone

They have really stepped up, at least in my area, especially with 5G expansion this year. Two years ago, I would agree with you, but now my mobile internet is better than my home internet right now.

Back