Task Manager not working

Ok, I've found out that when I right click The Taskbar & left click Start Task Manager this pops up
Services.JPG
so I can right click the one showing Windows & it disappears, no rebooting or shutting it down but I still can't get the "Task Manager" to work.:confused:

That is part of the task manger. Can you pull up the task manger buy using Ctrl,Alt ,Del keys

Ok, I've found out that when I right click The Taskbar & left click Start Task Manager this pops up
View attachment 76902
so I can right click the one showing Windows & it disappears, no rebooting or shutting it down but I still can't get the "Task Manager" to work.:confused:

There should be a row of tabs at the top of the window. I do not see them. It could be the task manger is corrupted. You may need to do a system restore.

Still try SFC/SCANNOW. See if that fixes the problem. It may or may not. You may need to try a system restore.

Right click on the command prompt and run it as administrater. Then when the the window opens Type SFC/ SCANNOW Then hit enter on your key board

Might you explain ?? I right click the Task bar, left click Start Task Manager & only services comes up. Nothing else.

Sorry, it's not clear. That's a hot link to an MS KB. Try their instructions

/* EDIT */
(I edited the original post)

Back