TechSpot activities

TheDreams

We should do like techspot activities every Saturday or something, have like a big gaming team or whatever people want to do. Bring techspot closer :D

We used to have semi-regular weekly gaming sessions organised via the site and Steam but that was at least two years ago and I've heard nothing since. I've been wanting to start this up myself, actually. :)

Do you know who the guy was that used to organise the previous gatherings? I assume it was mostly a single person.

We used to play TF2 a lot, but there's so much to choose from now: TF2, CS, BF3/4, COD, CIV even?

Hmm, perhaps the events waned due to his TS absence, along with the weekend deals etc. It'd be great if something similar started up again. Perhaps arrange to have the TS steam group more active, Skype/IRC/vent sessions running, etc. There's a ton of us regulars on TS who I'm sure would hang out together outside of TS. :p

I am up for it!!! :p We should get Raidcall server unless someone wants to host/pay for TS or Vent. Lets get this going! :)

Arma 3
BF3/4
War Thunder
WoW/SWTOR or any other MMOs
TF2
Dota/LoL/HoN
Shootmania if anyone here plays
CSS/CS
GTA SAMP is a bomb of a mod for GTA San Andreas, plenty of game modes such as Cops and Robbers
APB:R

Matthew was the main staffer who ran our get-togethers long ago, and organized us into games, usually TF2. I'd occasionally have a vent server running, but we tended to stick with in-game VOIP. The biggest issue we had was getting enough on at the same time and getting more TSers involved outside of giveaway events which started this. At one point I believe we even had someone donate their TF2 server, but we could never get enough people actively in. So we mostly stuck with L4D2 as it was the largest coop game that most of us played until we burnt ourselves out.

You're more then welcome to add me on Steam if you want to play something, be it PS2, TF2, L4D2, etc. Sadly I just haven't had the time lately to play as much as I'd like :(.

My steam id is Ranger12. Feel free to add me. I'm usually playing BL2 or or L4D2 but also other games. Also if anyone here plays mine craft I'm a mod for a server and we are always looking for new people, would be cool to see some of y'all. PM for details.

Also, with this new steam library sharing, if you're like me most of my friends irl are console gamers, so I'd be looking for friends who wanna share libraries. Maybe we could organize something on here for people looking to share.

Back