TechSpot Best of CES 2017

Julio Franco

Staff member

Every year the industry's biggest names gather in Las Vegas to show us a glimpse of the devices and innovations that will define the months to come in consumer technology. Now, realizing not every product we've seen at CES will necessarily get a release date, the fun is in watching the announcements and recognizing the trends and hints of what's to come. Here's our selection of the 10 most promising or downright cool products we found at CES 2017.

Read the full article here.

The same happens in Firefox 51.0b12 (64-bit), I did read it using whole page view but it would be great, if this can be fixed.

Click the box with the three horizontal lines left of the left arrow and it will have all the content in one page you can scroll through as a workaround.

I'm glad the slideshow isn't working because otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed that wonderful button. I really hope this becomes the norm on every site - I *loathe* slideshows.

FYI TechSpot staff this article doesn't load correctly in Google Chrome. You can't page over without refreshing the page every time.

Click the box with the three horizontal lines left of the left arrow and it will have all the content in one page you can scroll through as a workaround.

Same with the many Chromium-based web browsers.
I use Slimjet on both Windows-10 and Linux operating systems.

Back