TechSpot joins the TechTracker Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Press release:

TechTracker, Inc. today announced that TechSpot, the leading provider of PC hardware and technology information, and BetaNews.com, a primary destination for Windows beta news and releases have joined the TechTracker network.

"We're excited to add TechSpot and BetaNews to our technology network," said Ralph Risch, CEO of TechTracker. "These partnerships support our ongoing efforts to increase the value of TechTracker's software support websites and products to our users and advertisers."

The TechTracker Network offers IT administrators, developers and consumers access to products, data and news needed to solve today's most urgent technology problems. TechTracker plans to expand the network further to bring together a group of relevant companies that enhance the network's content depth ultimately increasing value for users and advertisers.

Like I mentioned, in the short to long term there should be further possibilities for growing which means more content and who knows what else.

Butter it up!

These guys are just trying to butter up the content. Meaning they won't say, "What we are really going to do is track what you do when your on our website." "more content" meaning more crap to try and sell us! Listen if techspot is hurting in the bandwidth department/ money department just cut down on the stupid picture idea, and stay true to the fundemental function of this site which is just to report tech news.

Techtracker is not a spyware company, looks like you haven't even visited their website or read the press release, so next time please inform yourself better... they are independent publishers just like us, they own websites www.versiontracker.com and www.macfixit.com.

They have also partnered with Betanews.com and Computing.net as well as with us, independent websites like ours can do much better in an united front for selling advertising as well as investing in technology, other than that, I keep complete ownership of the site.

how bout spending some of those ducats on techspot email and I would humbly volunteer my services for a stripper appreciation forum!

always here to help;)

What's the problem with that guy?

Julio, you made an excelent decision and the idea to work in group with Techtracker seems to me pretty effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back