Techspot Titles

tomrca

just an observation on techspot titles.

looking at the titles given to members of techspot, they seem to be descriptive of the individuals support of techspot, eg newcomer and special forces. but when it come to techspot addict and maniac, somehow seems to trigger a picture of mental and behavioural problems. can these titles be reviewed???

In that case Tomrca you would be classed as someone who is giving others a liftup in here, I think.

I do see your point , at this moment Im an addict, thats true and my wife keeps moaning about how much time I spend here (im trying to cut down to 1 visit after each meal, thing is im up to 10 meals a day :D)

Regards

It's just a name; not meant to trigger and mean any behavioral problems of our members. Techspot addict means that you post a lot, and techspot maniac means you post even more; that's really it.

I couldn't come up with better titles when I expanded the range a few months ago, they are not that bad either I believe.
I also think it scales up well from completely sane to a more insane member ;).

ididmy600.
I do see your point , at this moment Im an addict, thats true and my wife keeps moaning about how much time I spend here (im trying to cut down to 1 visit after each meal, thing is im up to 10 meals a day )
perhaps there should be an additional one for over 10 but under 15 mpd, how about "bulimic" which is between addict and maniac:p

Back