TechSpot Weekly: Let's get this thing started!

Julio Franco

Staff member
Because we want you to start every week on a high note, we bring you 'TechSpot Weekly' a new feature meant to give you an overview of what's going on the site behind scenes, the latest updates from our community, and mention in advance what's hot in tech during the coming week. Random thoughts and points of view will make an appearance as well. TS Weekly is a recognition to the community that revolves around this site, both on and off of it.

Read the whole story

Cueto_99

I think this is a great idea, an overview of what's comming every week, nice feature, keep it up Techspot! my first spot for technology news!

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Yeah - I like it. And it gets posted early enough that it's here when I get into work.

ElShotte

Don't know if you guys noticed, but a new Login system has already been implemented. Now you can go back to the page you were viewing instead of the home page which is way more convenient. Great job Julio, rock on brother!

Julio Franco

Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this first post of TS Weekly updates, we will certainly keep them coming.

@ElShotte, that's right we put live a new revision of our login system last night. I wasn't going to mention it until next Monday, but you beat me to it. So far it's been working wonderfully.