Temporary Internet files & cache videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody !:)

I have some doubts concerning the directory Temporary Internet Files, and maybe you’ll be able to clear some of them.
Here is the story: I saw a few weeks ago a video in Dailymotion, that made me really really laugh (lol). So what I did is keep the link so I could see it again afterwards. But, I wanted to see it today and unfortunately it wasn’t there anymore, the uploader certainly deleted it. I couldn’t find somewhere else, so I tried a program called VideoCacheView, that enabled me to go to a hidden part of the directory called Temporary Internet Files, and actually find the video, which I really didn't expect..

So, in a way, until now, everything's fine. But the thing is that the video I managed to find seems to be incomplete.:confused: It's supposed to last 11 minutes, as the Properties section indicates, but it stops at 8 minutes. It's a bit of a shame, because the best part is in the end lol..

Does anybody know how to resolve this, make the video complete? Of course I won't live in eternal depression if there's no solution lol, but I just want to try.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!:wave:

I think it's gone.

But, for next time, consider installing "Save Flash", a cool little IE add-on. No Firefox support, http://www.saveflash.com/ And, I just saw that it's on sale for USD 20.00

Also, check your Global Storage settings for the Adobe Flash plug-in and permit at least the default storage amount, 10KB, I think. Check to be sure your browser is not set to delete temporary files when the browser is closed (Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Security -> Empty.... ) Both these suggestions come at a modest cost to security/privacy, since temp video files and others will be saved in your cache.

Sorry for your 'loss'. :(

Ok, thanks for the advices!
Don't worry, I can't really consider this a loss lol..but I wanted to try to resolve it anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back