Terminator Fans

captaincranky

Terminator; Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1, is being released on DVD next Tuesday (19th August). About $20 bucks @ BB, I think.
SNGX1275, rejoice! Both "Chuck" and "Life" are returning in September! You probably already knew that though, I suppose.

Yeh. I knew Life was going to be back, think I mentioned it in one of the threads. And I also think I knew Chuck was going to be too. But I've seen ads for them while watching the Olympics so its good to see it somewhere other than an article from early in the year.

Terminator is coming back right?

Can't believe they actually thought Night Rider did well enough in that 1 episode to make a season/series out of it.

First ep of season 2 aired on monday I think. I watched it, but admittedly I had forgotten how season 1 ended. I didn't think the first ep of season 2 was very good, certainly not as good as I had remembered the episodes in season 1.

Cliffhanger......TSSC Season 1.......

It looked like Cameron got blowed up real good!
She was trying to start one of them thar' Donald Rumsfield, non-armored Hummers.

Summer Glau is hot, who cares about the script?
Face it, the ingenue always trumps the storyline.

Been There, Done That.....

The episodes are about average length for a one hour TV series, 42 to 46 minutes each. However, there is an extended version of "The Demon Hand" @51:48. This is the Summer Glau does Ballet episode, well, among other subplots. There are the 9 broadcast episodes, plus your option option to play this extended one as a special feature.

Can't believe they actually thought Night Rider did well enough in that 1 episode to make a season/series out of it.
That's only unusual. What's scary is why they would let David Hasselhoff judge a talent show. (America's Got Talent). I gotta say he has absolutely no basis or point of reference to draw from.

While i really enjoyed Terminators 2 and 3, i think you have to give Terminator 1 an additional level of respect considering the film they accomplished (evidenced by the fans which followed) while essentially being a low-budget film ($6.5 million)

/** EDIT **/
btw.. Terminator 2 had a $98 million budget. Roughly 15x the budget of Terminator 1

It got good towards the end of the season, just in time for FOX to kill it. Pretty sure there is no season 3 planned.

Terminator; Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1, is being released on DVD next Tuesday (19th August). About $20 bucks @ BB, I think.
SNGX1275, rejoice! Both "Chuck" and "Life" are returning in September! You probably already knew that though, I suppose.
They survived to a 2nd season, but rumor has it they are both getting killed off too. Although Chuck did end with a way that would make season 3 really be a completely different show, just with the same main characters.

Maybe instead of waiting 1 season to watch a new show I should wait until it is confirmed to have a 3rd season :/

Tell me about it! TSSC got good right after they killed off Riley.

"Dollhouse" will probably go down in flames as well. Another pity.

Chuck's numbers are way better than either TSSC or Dollhouse, so that's only probably a done deal.

The numbers on TSSC and Dollhouse are really miserable, Fox won't put up with that for very long.

Unfortunately, both you and I seem to get attached to what are destined to become cult classics. It seems that a lot of people can't focus their attention between genres. Me though, you'll find me madly switching back and forth between "Dancing with the Stars" and "Chuck" every Monday that they're both on.

Have you considered the ramifications for network "eye candy", if Summer Glau, Eliza Dushka, and Yvonne Strahofsky all get axed at once. I can feel my tears welling up already.

I guess I'm not very attentive or intuitive, but I've never encountered a story line as overtly stupid, contrived, or garbled as Lost, (IMHO), yet it chugs along, a big success.

dollhouse down in flames!? NNNNOOOOOOOOOO

well I will at least have "House" and "Lie To Me".......wont I?

speaking of House, anyone ever see Captain and House at the same time?????...........okay poor execution, but you gather my inference. :)
....or is it implication?

"House" is Fox's biggest scripted show. So, it's a sure fire renewal.
Don't know if you've ever visited this site http://tvbythenumbers.com/ , but they're on top of the ratings on a daily basis. Lottsa trash talk in the comments too... Renew/cancel projections, something for every TV fanatic.

Have you considered the ramifications for network "eye candy", if Summer Glau, Eliza Dushka, and Yvonne Strahofsky all get axed at once. I can feel my tears welling up already.
There is another chick that made an appearance in a few episodes, Chuck's girlfriend from college. Can't think of her name right now, but she was also very pleasing to look at.

And the Winner is................

Jordana Brewster.

Verily, a scorching hot, raven haired beauty, appeared in Chuck as "Dr. Jill Roberts". She actually looks like a twenty something Demi Moore. She's a must see in "D.E.B.S.", a girl spies in prep school send up, where she spends half the movie sucking face with Sarah Foster, who's really hot also!

The Girl; http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0108287/

The movie; D.E.B.S. ; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367631/

BTW; You also get Devon Aoki free, no extra charge with D.E.B.S. (She's the little Japanes martial arts girl from "Sin City". ((She's a former (still ?) fashion model, with an exotic, niche sort of face)).

Jordana Brewster.

Ah yes, thats her.
jordana_brewster.jpg

jordana-brewster-picture-6.jpg

Rent D.E.B.S. funny stuff, and mucha de ella!

Does anybody concur with the looks like a young Demi Moore assessment?

Back