The 12 Best Games on the iPhone

Follow up with best Android games... I mean come on you know we hate Apple and only a few in here actually have iPhones =P

Should have been titled "12 Best Games to Start With on Apple", or "12 Best Games For Those Who Have Never Played Games on Apple iOS".

Personally, I didn't really find any of these appealing. Not that I'd have a lot of time for them, anyway -- most of my gaming on my iPhone is taken up already with Boom Beach, Marvel Contest of Champions, Plants vs. Zombies 2, Con Man: The Game, & Pixel Starships.

I can't imagine how this article found it's way onto TS. Apart from the headline I never bothered to read it, but maybe it could be of some interest to the two, maybe three iFan members TS has.

I'm gonna have to try Threes.... sounds a lot like 2048, which had me addicted for ages... Drop7 is a great game - for those who like it, try Make7!, which is an even better number-puzzle game.

While I'm addicted to Clash of Clans, and Mobile Strike - I can't in good conscience advise anyone to play them... they are simply cash grabs by their creators...

Clash Royale, on the other hand, can be enjoyed while spending no money and is highly addictive.

Lastly, Plague Inc, which costs 99 cents, is a totally awesome game that has you creating a disease to wipe out humanity :)

While I'm addicted to Clash of Clans, and Mobile Strike - I can't in good conscience advise anyone to play them... they are simply cash grabs by their creators...

Clash Royale, on the other hand, can be enjoyed while spending no money and is highly addictive.
Mobile Strike is literally the worst of them all, I haven't played Clash of Clans, but Clash Royale is pretty good to kill time -and it's nice when you have the clan chests, would love more events that would actually make a clan useful-, this is my go to game along with Sudoku.

Lastly, Plague Inc, which costs 99 cents, is a totally awesome game that has you creating a disease to wipe out humanity :)
I've played this one although not on the phone, don't know if I would spend the buck.
Frozen Synapse on the other hand, it's a turn based tactical game that can run a couple quirks since it's heavy but it's an awesome game.

Psst; there are those that hate Andriods too :grin: and gaming on a phone? - - :giggle:

Psst; there are those that hate Andriods too :grin: and gaming on a phone? - - :giggle:
If you're making fun of smartphone gaming then you haven't searched hard enough. There are quite a few games that could be considered "hardcore" or "real" as opposed to casual, that are actually good games, and not all of them are ports.

Back