The Dark Web: Exploring the Hidden Internet

If I am not mistaken, the moment you make your connection ultra secure and encrypted you become under surveillance with different means, the government agencies will track the public wifi to know from which street it is being broadcasting and then they will look for security cameras and eventually will look for the profile of people who live close to that area.

Excellent article. I'm not sure that I would ever use the dark web for anything, but you never know.

I visited the Dark Web a couple of years back. I found it similar to the normal internet, just a lot slower. I didn't see anything horrible, but then I wasn't looking for anything like that. I think if you know exactly where you're going on there and you don't stray from those places, it's probably okay to use.
Personally though, I wouldn't bother. I've seen some pretty horrible things on normal web that I wasn't looking for when I was young and naïve back in the 90's and just clicked any link someone put in a forum, so God knows what's lurking on the Dark Web for those who go looking for it.

For the curious out there just remember, you can't unsee things.

If I am not mistaken, the moment you make your connection ultra secure and encrypted you become under surveillance with different means, the government agencies will track the public wifi to know from which street it is being broadcasting and then they will look for security cameras and eventually will look for the profile of people who live close to that area.
It's too late, my friend. THEY started tracking you the moment you clicked on the link for this article.

I visited the Dark Web a couple of years back. I found it similar to the normal internet, just a lot slower. I didn't see anything horrible, but then I wasn't looking for anything like that. I think if you know exactly where you're going on there and you don't stray from those places, it's probably okay to use.
Personally though, I wouldn't bother. I've seen some pretty horrible things on normal web that I wasn't looking for when I was young and naïve back in the 90's and just clicked any link someone put in a forum, so God knows what's lurking on the Dark Web for those who go looking for it.

For the curious out there just remember, you can't unsee things.
so its bascicaly new york at night, stay on the main road, dont go down alleys

Back