The "Happy Birthday Tedster!" Thread

52 lol.

Happy birthday Tedster.

I hope you have a good one.

Regards Howard
happy%20birthday1.gif

And 52 yet again......Happy B-Day Tedster! Hope your day is only as sober as you want it. :slurp:

tanks! (But I'm 37 not 52!) Don't kill me before my time! hahahaha. Actually I'm in the middle of a military exercise..... oh well... I'll party afterwards......

Here's a round on the house in any case!

* sniff * you guys remembered old sarge....... * sniff *

Of course we remembered 'old sarge'
HAppy Birthday mate, have a good one!!! :grinthumb

Tedster said:
tanks! (But I'm 37 not 52!) Don't kill me before my time! hahahaha.

No, you misunderstand....Howard and I are 52....we know you're still a young buck. ;)

Nonetheless....cheers.

Masque said:
No, you misunderstand....Howard and I are 52....we know you're still a young buck. ;)

Nonetheless....cheers.

Exactly. We didn`t mean to infer you were an old bugger like us.

Hope you have a great day mate.

Regards Howard :)

Have a good one Ted...

BTW; Just exactly what is wrong with being 50+. I've been there for a couple and I like me still !

Liquidlen said:
Have a good one Ted...

BTW; Just exactly what is wrong with being 50+. I've been there for a couple and I like me still !
oh.... just a little step closer to meeting the man.....

(some of us aren't quite ready yet!) ;)

Happy B-day, go break a leg. er, probably in your place that's not a good saying....um....go have some 37 year old fun, whatever that is.
Then post the pictures in the gallery.

cheers!

thanks for the greetings. Unfortunately I will have to celebrate during a break in my military exercise......

ah..... I need some R & R....

well considering I'm an aged 38 now..... gee this thread looks dredged up! hahahaha. No booze allowed here in Iraq, but I did enjoy a nice stoagie.
60 more days here! woo-hooo!

So you're almost done in Iraq for good? Yay! It will be good to have you back in North America ;)

P.S. I'm now a Techspot Maniac ;)

Happy Birthday Tedster :wave: ! I hope the rest of you tour goes smoothly :) .

As usual, busy weekend and I missed this thread so I'm late again. :blush:

Tedster, a belated Happy Birthday to you bud. I sincerely hope you're well clear of that place before 39 and that the stoagie you smoked was as pleasurable as the brew you'll have when you get home. Be well, stay young and Godspeed home. :approve:

yeah, I should be outta here well before 39, then my avatar gets changed....... I'm going to the dark side and putting on a bar.
hahahahaa

So you guys might not see me much while I am in training.

Back