The Sorcerer's Apprentice

LookinAround

So I just went to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice this afternoon.

Before going, i happened to see two reviews (one was 2 1/2 stars, the other 3 stars) but IMHO: The heck with the reviews! I thought it was really, really good.

Two thumbs up :grinthumb :grinthumb for a light-hearted/ funny/ action/ adventure/ fantasy film from Disney!

/* edit */
Hmmmm.. I hit the button to make this post a Poll and even filled out the poll options.. but doesn't seem to have worked... Oh, well. Even if you can't vote, you can still post your own opinion of the film

So I just went to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice this afternoon.

Before going, i happened to see two reviews (one was 2 1/2 stars, the other 3 stars) but IMHO: The heck with the reviews! I thought it was really, really good.

Two thumbs up :grinthumb :grinthumb for a light-hearted/ funny/ action/ adventure/ fantasy film from Disney!

/* edit */
Hmmmm.. I hit the button to make this post a Poll and even filled out the poll options.. but doesn't seem to have worked... Oh, well. Even if you can't vote, you can still post your own opinion of the film

I thought it was really fun. If your old enough to remember Mickey mouse as the Soirceres apprentice . The scene with all the Mops and stuff getting out of control. Will remind you.of Mickey and the brooms. It shows you that One idea can work well as a movie,and as a live action movie CB

Back