This fast-typing keyboard blends retro design with mechanical comfort

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

We spend a good chunk of our day typing, which means even a small improvement to our typing speed can vastly improve our productivity. To this end, the Lofree Four Seasons Wireless Mechanical Keyboard is designed to make typing easier and faster on all of your devices while also adding some retro flair to your workspace. It's available on sale for pre-order at $99.99.

The Four Seasons is engineered to produce a more comfortable, refined tactile feel that makes touch-typing easier. It boasts large keycaps and an improved backspace key to increase your typing speed, and its Gateron blue switches support more comfortable typing as they require lighter pressure to actuate. The Four Seasons supports three levels of backlighting, so you can seamlessly type away on your devices even in the dark.

You can preorder the Lofree Four Seasons Wireless Mechanical Keyboard today for $99.99, saving nearly 30 percent off its full retail price.

Note: TechSpot may receive a commission for sales from links on this post through affiliate programs.

Permalink to story.

Are you guys seriously advertising in an advertisement disguised as an article?

I've invested nearly 8 years of my time in your community and what you guys have been doing over the last year is seriously disappointing

I've invested nearly 8 years of my time in your community and what you guys have been doing over the last year is seriously disappointing

It's just an advertisement. It's not disguised at all. lol

techspot deals used to say it in the title, not as the author name. Fact of the matter is they took Techspot deals out of the title, posted it and then had other advertisments in the article not related to it.

Someone paid them to post this and then they put their own advertisments on top of that. The "scroll to continue" ads are bad enough, but double advertising is BS.

I'm starting to feel I wasted 8 years of my time on techspot. Goodness knows a few authors and a mod would love to see me go. I should just leave.

I knew what it was when I saw the author was "techspot deals"
It's clearly listed as a tech deal so I don't know why you're so upset @yRaz?

View attachment 84397

Sounds like someone could use ABP Plus if the ads are that annoying.
Not on mobile and adblock browser on mobile is a security risk. Anyway, I whitelist techspot on my desktop. If I paid more attention to the title I would have noticed but the whole double advertising thing gives me ethical issues with the website. Someone paid them to advertise on their site and they advertised in their advertisement.

The greed I see on techspot is starting to get to me. And even though I was told I was some "special" member who received ad free service as part of some program for long standing members I can see techspot no longer does that.

They had a paid service for awhile where they'd take ads off of your content when reading. That, apparently, is no longer a thing and they put ads back on my profile.

I always had TS whitelisted because I believe in paying for services that I use but it's just too much at this point. I just don't want to come here anymore. If you want to use TS for free and use adblock, fine,but businesses are entitled to make money. Fact of the matter is that invasive advertising is part of the reason people started using ad block. I had found their ads very invasive until recently.

I mostly read techspot from mobile and due to security problems with adblock on Android I don't use it. Frankly, techspot is the worst site infrequent on mobile and I'm tired of it.

Two authors and a mod have it out for me anyway I think I'm done here.

Let's clarify things that have been said but are not accurate.

No, we are not. If we were paid for the article, we would label it as a sponsored article, this is not a sponsored article. This is a tech deal (as labeled) meaning that if people buy the product we may receive a small commission on the sale, as stated in the article (and other such deal posts). We try to be selective about deals we promote, essentially on stuff we deem worth recommending.

That's what dissapoints me, after 8 years you should know -- I've personally been running TechSpot for almost 20! -- if there are tech sites doing shady stuff, that's up to them, we refrain from questionable practices and have a track record to prove it.

TechSpot is a business, and our model is based on advertising, we show ads, but while at it we try to make it a positive experience with high quality ads and providers. The amount of ads per page (less if you are logged in) is well below the average you see on other tech publications. We also refrain from serving intrusive ad formats. Have you been to CNET lately? That's just one example of many others who show pop-ups, video ads, autoplay stuff, stickies.. ugh. We don't. What for some is leaving money on the table, for us is committing long term to quality tech content and a good experience for our readers.

I recall you were having technical issues with one particular mobile ad format. I worked with our provider to solve that issue (last I checked it was all good). Now, you may not like the scroller on mobile, but that's an ad format we have approved.

And even though I was told I was some "special" member who received ad free service as part of some program for long standing members I can see techspot no longer does that.
By this point you're spreading misinformation. You were invited, along with many other regulars to beta test 'TechSpot Platinum' accounts which have no ads. The free trial lasted a whole year which expired last month. We have not promoted Platinum in any way since, even though the option is available and we may decide to promote it later this year at which point we're likely to offer that for free to some regular members again. To read more about our take on ad blocking, see:

https://www.techspot.com/whitelist/

Ultimately, you are entitled to your opinion and if you decide to leave, it's our mutual loss. Our team works really hard to create original content that tech enthusiasts can enjoy and decide to come back to TechSpot regularly, we just can't make everyone happy and that's alright.

I think it will serve us well for the future to make it more visible to users our take on whitelisting and ad blocking...

Browsing the web without advertisements is nice. We get that. But as you can imagine, TechSpot costs quite a bit to run – we're a small team of editors and writers, we buy hardware and software to put tests together, we send reporters to cover events, pay for web development, servers, and so on.

About 95% of our income comes from showing ads on the pages you read on TechSpot. When you visit our site with an ad blocker turned on, we cannot show the ads and cannot charge our advertisers. If we can’t show the ads, we earn NO revenue. And no revenue means no TechSpot.

Julio Franco, I block trackers, is that the same thing? I don't mind the ads, as long as they keep their bits to themselves.

This post won't last long and that's OK. Now you know how I feel @Julio Franco ;) I try very hard to please the staff here techspot forums, and It seems I never achieve my goal. So far I'm very happy with what I have been able to achieve here on techspot.
The farmers want rain! The ball players want sun shine. I just want to play a small part here on techspot. Learn some new things and pass forward some things I have learned from others.:D
PS The bottom line is you will never please everyone. Just do your thing and life will be good to you.(y)

Last edited:
Hi @Julio Franco ! I see you are still logged on. I've been on this planet for 80 years my friend. You will never please everyone. You need to make your site prosperous.If not. Then why have it? Your adds are fine and your forum is great. Thank you! I'll behave now.

Back