Inactive Told to buy software when I play video, may be infected

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardx7

I am using just about every video player known to man to play VIDEO_TS.ac3,vob,mpv files Iam using VLC player,Zoom player,WMP,NERO showtime 4 and Quicktime player and I still dont get any results all I get is messages telling me to download FileCure or RegCure programs that you have to buy! I dont understand why when I have already run IObit to fix those problems. Does anyone here have account with FunFile where I can get the programs I need to help me fix this or does anyone here have any other suggestions that will help?

Malware removal intructions

Its says to post the log that is generated from all the scans which is invasive on this forum now I dont like the sound of that all! Iam a very private person and I dont want everyone here online knowing the who, what, when ,why,how and were I ate and took a dump! Which is the reason we have Malware viruses because of shared information online from one computer to the other! Is it really necessary to post the report log?

No, it's not.

If you don't want us to scan your computer, we won't force you to do so.
However, without seeing scan results we can't issue any advice regarding your problem.

Broni - Malware Report Log

Can I send it via email so only you see it and the information has to pass through firewalls and other security measures for privacy instead putting myself and family out there like that? Please do not pass on any information to anyone else unless I give permission thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back