Toshiba Satellite 5105-s501

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Purchased a Toshiba Satellite 5105-s501 about a year ago. It was running great until i reformatted it using the Toshiba Disks that came with it. Half way into reinstalling windows it rebooted and came up to

INVALID SYSTEM DISK
REPLACE THE DISK, AND PRESS ANY KEY

now as easy as it may sound i did press any and it brought up the same exact error message. I Tried Accessing the Bios and it is password protected. I have searched for about 5 months now and im not the kinda person to send my stuff in to get fixed, im the do it myself type. I've searched forums until my eyes were about to explode and nothing....Can someone help me out? All i need to do is get the laptop to boot from cd and im good. The a drive that came with the pc im not sure if it works becuase i do not have an a drive on my Home Pc so therefore cannot make a bootdisk using the a drive. People have talked about a Parellel Loopback or something of the sort but im damn clueless on the connect 1-5-10 blah blah blah...what the hell does that mean? Im not a computer newb or ***** by farr but this one has got me stumped!!!

Please Help

Jay
Jay_the_soldier@yahoo.com

Hi Jay

Im sympathetic to your needs as I recently had a Dell Insp 1300 fail during a reimage, heres a link you might like to look at.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back