TPM. Penetrated in 30 minutes

So, TPM is, at its core, just an excuse for M$ to be in league with manufacturers to sell a sh!tload of new hardware.

Although I think the article did state that the hacker had to be in contact with the machine for those 30 minutes?

So, TPM is, at its core, just an excuse for M$ to be in league with manufacturers to sell a sh!tload of new hardware.

Although I think the article did state that the hacker had to be in contact with the machine for those 30 minutes?
I think so as well on the first count. They had physical access so that at least helps in that it lessens the risks.

Let's not exaggerate. The way they extracted the key is not easy at all for a regular Joe.

Let's not exaggerate. The way they extracted the key is not easy at all for a regular Joe.
I'm no the one who was exaggerating/. I called "hacker", "half Hour", and, "physical contact". I freely admit it's beyond my abilities. Besides, you know I"m only here for the laughs.

I have only one computer that has, attestation - ready & storage - ready.
I have core isolation ( *) on.
I have been prevented from installing drivers that I know are good for my
MFC-8820D brother. I had to make core isolation (* ) off, and then install the
drivers. Now, I cannot get core isolation ( *) on again since these drivers were scanned and interfere with core isolation being scanned and being ( *) on.
Microsoft said, just leave it in an article FAQ.
The other older computers with Windows 11, I have attestation - not ready.
Maybe that is how they penetrate the TPM ?

Back