Triple monitor build advice

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for some advice to guide me in building a new set up. I've never done this before and I'm not a particularly techy person. I've tried researching components myself but honestly I'm just more confused now than when I started.

My goal is to build a pc that is capable of supporting 3 monitors. I'll just use one screen for gaming and the triple set up will be for work.

My ideal budget is around $1500 (not including the monitors obviously), but there is some flexibility here if necessary. Equally, it would be great to do it cheaper if at all possible of course. I'm not looking for a super computer but If I'm going to do this I feel I may as well do it properly so I do want a decent spec capable of high resolution gaming on 1 of the 3 monitors.

P.S. I know its not great etiquette to request spoon feeding for builds but I'm at the end of my tether here and I really don't want to abandon the project so I hope you will forgive me.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

What work do you plan on using the computer for? This is quite an important question, because the answer will determine where the greatest expenditure needs to be. For example, video editing and management needs a CPU with lots of core/threads and the system will need lots of RAM.

Back